Administration, Reception, Customer Service,
Lovely new instruction for a Receptionist /Administrator for a great company in Folkestone.
The role is being presented on a long term temporary basis for at least 1 year, with every possibility the role could continue on a rolling annual contract basis, thereafter.
We are looking for someone to start asap with immediate interviews available.
Hours of work will be 9am – 5pm with 45 minutes lunch break and a slightly earlier finish on a Friday!
Free parking is available.
A favourable hourly rate is also available depending on experience.
We are searching for someone personal and professional who will be the first point of contact for both telephone enquiries and visitors to their corporate office.
Applicants must be well presented and have a welcoming personality.
You will require administrative skills, strong initiative and flexibility in terms of tasks, with no two days the same!
There will be busy periods and quieter moments, so we are looking for a self-starter, who is happy to approach colleagues to help out others in the team, during quieter times.
Duties will include, but are not limited to, a combination of the following:-
• Meeting, greeting, booking in visitors and issuing passes
• Assisting with refreshments
• General administrative duties
• PC skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Checking emails and forwarding
• Answering the telephone and fielding calls
• Ensuring meetings rooms and clean and tidy, ready for use
• Post duties
• Checking stationery levels
• Dealing with deliveries and couriers
• Booking some group travel
• Checking the gardeners have attended and work completed to company standard
If you would like to be considered and happy to commit to this long term opportunity, please email an up to date CV as soon as possible.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844