We are currently recruiting for a global manufacturing client in the area who are seeking an Experienced Warehouse Operative. Previous experience in a fast-moving warehouse environment and carrying a valid Forklift license is essential.
Working hours – 12 hour shifts, rota based. Usual start times can be anything from 5am to cover up to 8pm.
Duties will include stock management, ensuring correct handling of stock as well as being responsible for both incoming and outgoing goods.
Furthermore, the role will also require:
- Receiving supplier component deliveries
- Checking deliveries against delivery documents
- Dispatching stock in a timely manner
- Handling and locating stock, ensuring no damages
- Stock taking within the warehouse
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Forklift license – VNA or Counterbalance
- Previous experience of working within a warehouse environment
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate, ability to use SAP would be advantageous
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, attractive pension scheme, on-site parking plus many more company benefits.
Apply today and don’t miss out!
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844