We are currently recruiting for a Secretary to join a well-established law firm based in Herne Bay. This is a full-time opportunity. Predominately you will be providing full secretarial support to the fee earners however, there will be high levels of attention to detail and accuracy required with regards to documentation and typing. Do you have experience in a legal practice?
Furthermore, the role will also involve:
- Providing full support to the Partner and department fee earners
- Managing client queries, preparation of correspondence and documents
- Transcription of digital dictation;
- File administration including opening/closing/archiving client files in a timely manner, photocopying, filing etc
- Maintaining and coordinating Partner’s diary appointments and diary notes and reporting on these as necessary
- Regular consideration of client files and liaising with Partner on any action required
- Support the secretarial team; answering incoming calls, greeting visitors to Reception on occasion, collection/delivery of daily incoming/outgoing post and DX, and any other general office administrative duties as required.
- Familiarity of using a Practice Management System (Legal Office/Videos)
- Compliance with the firm’s accounts and administrative procedures
- To clearly identify the standards and systems required to continually improve our client service
- To ensure confidentiality on all appropriate matters
- To participate in the firm’s performance management system, assessing performance and giving relevant feedback
This is an exciting permanent, full-time opportunity for a caring and responsible Secretary. You will be rewarded with a salary of £19-20,500, depending on experience.
Apply today and don’t miss out!
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844