Recruitment Solutions are currently recruiting for a Category/Insight Manager for our client in Maidstone.
Salary: Competitive DOE
The successful candidate will take ownership for further developing the Category & Insight relationship with several key Retail Customers and drive category growth for our mutual benefit. You will be supporting the Head of Category & Insight with market performance analysis, translating Category & Shopper data into actionable insights
- Compiling EPOS data accurately and methodically into detailed Excel analysis spreadsheets.
- Creating Summary Reports outlining market share performance from Epos, Kantar and raw data. Circulate within company and to retail customers, highlighting and explaining key take-outs.
- Preparing bespoke detailed analysis as required, exploring several aspects of the Market / Retailer performance for internal and external review.
- Ability to confidently present & articulate your analysis at both retail customers and internal meetings.
- Compiling Monthly Board Pack of performance stats including Market Vols & Share %.
- Retail Store visits as required – to assess / record product display / marketing approach employed at POP. Understand ranging challenges and monitor availability. Feedback your assessment internally and to your key customers.
- Analysis of in-store Promo activity and providing rationale to shape future activity plans.
- Recording of historical retail pricing & highlighting the key changes observed.
- Ensuring timely & appropriate communication with internal stakeholders including Channel Manager’s and the Sales Director.
- Market Research projects - support the creation and management of research projects to better understand Shoppers or Consumers. Help identify actionable insights and category opportunities.
- Broaden your industry knowledge by attending IGD / Kantar / FPJ / Organic conferences etc.
- Regular project work which will extensively involve the use of Excel and data analysis.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844