Recruitment Solutions are currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable & Receivable Manager for client in Maidstone. This is a maternity cover contract.
Salary: Competitive DOE
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable teams, reporting directly to the Group Financial Controller. Liaising with your teams, internal departments and external stakeholders to ensure proactive debtor cash collection and supplier payment management thereby optimising the cash flow for the business.
· Day to day supervision and line management responsibilities of the Sales Ledger Team and Purchase Ledger Team to ensure the teams run efficiently.
· Develop AR and AP dashboard of KPIs.
· Working closely with the Group Financial Controller to ensure transactions are performed in line with company policies.
· Establish review processes within the teams and implement changes where appropriate to ensure efficiency.
· Develop long term relationships by seeking opportunities to work with other departments.
· Keep Group Financial Controller up-to-date with team achievements, strengths and issues.
· Dealing with ad-hoc duties as required.
· Overseeing testing of system upgrades to the Sales Ledger and Purchase Ledger. Supporting the Accountants with reconciliation queries on the ledgers.
· Ensure collection of cash in a timely manner, management of aged debt and limit the company’s exposure to bad debt.
· Liaising with the credit insurance company.
· Building customer relationships including site visits to customers where necessary.
· Assisting the SL team during busy periods.
· Ensure all accounts operate within their credit limits as prescribed by our credit insurance company.
· Regular debt reporting to Group Financial Controller
· Ensure all tasks are carried out correctly and on time including the processing of invoices and payment runs.
· Oversee processing of weekly wages payroll information
· Assisting the PL team during busy periods.
· Ensuring new supplier accounts are set up correctly ensuring compliance to internal procedures.
· Regular review of the Creditors reporting to Group Financial Controller.
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844