We are currently seeking a Senior Brand Manager to cover a 12 month fixed term contract for one of our large, global, manufacturing clients. Manage a market leading, personal care brand and have full responsibility for managing all aspects of marketing through retail and ecommerce channels. It is essential that you have a background in FMCG and at the very least, Personal care/Haircare or Food categories.
The role will require an experienced individual who is capable of demonstrating the full marketing mix and good communications, which includes traditional D2C, TV campaigns, social media, digital channels as well as online SEO and PPC.
This position can be based in South East Kent, full-time or, split between London and South East Kent, depending on your geographical location. Please note, should you choose the option to work from the London offices you will be required to work 2 days a week in the South East Kent location, travel for this will be covered.
**UK market experience is essential**
Furthermore, you will be responsible for the following:
· Continue on the success of the brand
· Leading the development of strategic, insight led, brand plans based on equity drivers
· Create and execute the plans through various communications and promotional channels
· Find ways to prompt consumer and customer response
· Identifying new product opportunities through developing growth strategies
· Briefing and working with agencies to create effective creative 'through the line' (all disciplines)
· Working with Customer Marketing and Sales to establish best channel strategies and activities for our retail customers
· Management of the D2C programmes for their brand
· Ensuring the online presence is always updated and optimised
The successful candidate will also be able to demonstrate:
· Relevant Marketing Degree or equivalent qualification
· Experience of working with an FMCG environment
· Able to work to clear processes
· Previous experience in a similar role
· Development of brand strategies and activities in B2B retail and ecommerce channels
· Development and implementation communications and promotions in all marketing disciplines including ATL, digital, PR and direct marketing
· Developing and running the ecommerce business with partner agencies
· Must be used to a fast paced environment
For your efforts you will be rewarded with an attractive salary package, 24 days annual leave (as a minimum), fantastic pension scheme, plus many more fantastic company benefits.
Apply to day and don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity!
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844