As an experienced proactive Health & Safety Manager, you will play an instrumental part in the development of Health and Safety at all levels within our clients business.
You will be required to establish, manage, monitor, advise, support, enforce and report upon standards of Health and Safety and compliance within statutory and company requirements.
- Experience of delivering proactive, efficient and professional safety advice to contractors and colleagues.
- Experience from within Manufacturing and/or Construction.
- Knowledge of the noise and dust monitoring.
- The ability to take leadership in creating culture change needed to improve safety performance.
- Experience of liaising with HSE, Local Authority, Environmental Health Department
- Investigation techniques and RIDDOR Reporting.
- Writing and delivering risk assessments
- A thorough understanding of ISO9001
- Vocational qualifications
- Health & Safety management on railway contracts.
- Experience of developing training schedules
- ISO 9001 qualified
- Diploma or equivalent in Safety Management
To apply please email your up to date CV and cover letter detailing your salary requirements and successful candidates will be contacted with 48 hours of application.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Daniella Challinor Pettit
Tel: 01303 220844