Fork Lift Truck Operator (6 month Contract NIGHTS)
We are currently recruiting for 2 experienced Fork Lift Truck Operators to join an expanding and busy manufacturing company in Folkestone. Previous Fork Lift Truck experience is essential, In-house licences can be provided to any candidates who do not hold RTITB licences.
Working hours – 12 hour shifts 6pm – 6am, 4 On 4 Off. THIS ROLE IS BEING OFFERED ON A 6 MONTH FIXED CONTRACT INITIALLY
The team has overall responsibility for the stock movement to and from production, safely loading and unloading materials from the units, yards and lorries.
Furthermore, the role will also be required to:
· Complete basic administration to include GMP Paperwork, manifests & Health & Safety
· Assist the Lorries in and out of the yard (Banksman)
· Check off incoming and outgoing stock and entering them in to the databases
· Order and store of pallet
· Keep a clean working environment at all times
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Forklift experience – Counterbalance
• Previous experience of working within a fast-moving production environment
• Good communication skills
• Computer literate, ability to use SAP would be advantageous
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, attractive pension scheme, on-site parking plus many more company benefits.
Apply today and don’t miss out!
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844