We are currently recruiting for a part time Bookkeeper for an established client, in the heart of Folkestone. This is a part time, temporary opportunity offering 4 mornings per week (9am – 1pm Monday to Thursday).
PAY - The hourly rate will be between £8.21 – 9.00 per hour, depending on experience.
INTERVIEWS – ASAP
The main priority for the Part Time Bookkeeper is to provide both financial and administrative support to the Finance Department, ensuring that financial transactions are recorded and tracked in an accurate and timely manner.
The successful bookkeeper will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in an accounts role
- Carry strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Being the first point of contact into the Finance office
- Managing telephone calls from suppliers and other external sources and providing general administrative support, as and when required
- Good understanding of general bookkeeping processes
- Good experience with MS Office (in particular Excel) – ideally with a working knowledge of Sage 50.
Principal Duties/Tasks (but not limited to):
- Inputting purchase, sales & cash transactions onto the system
- Raising and processing sales invoices
- Checking supplier invoices are accurate and investigate any possible discrepancies
- Assisting with weekly banking and reconciliations
- Generally support the Finance team in all aspects of business and administrative activities
The position is within the charity sector and you will be working within a small team. If you have experience of being a Bookkeeper and look for a part-time, temporary contract, then this is the role for you.
Apply today and don’t miss out!
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844