Recruitment Solutions are currently recruiting for Systems Analyst for client in Maidstone.
Salary: Competitive DOE
This role will see you joining our clients System team supporting the wider business in improving the way we work, and meeting new challenges that present themselves. The successful candidate will enjoy problem solving, working with a broad range of stakeholders and making positive business-wide improvements. You will be able to deploy analytical and technical skills in a range of contexts, supporting current workflows and being an agent of change for future states.
· Working in the Systems team to implement and support its main business ERP and supporting applications
· Working with 3rd party development and project teams to develop and implement applications into user base
· Change and project management using Agile methods, promoting continuous improvement within the business
· Reacting to business change and challenges in a coordinated and efficient manner
· To enable users to be able carry out their duties using our core ERP system and supporting applications
· Provide link between the business and external support and development teams
· Identify system/workflow changes to optimise business processes and anticipating impact of change
· Ensure developments on core business systems are tested and implemented appropriately
· Implement new workflows and processes across all business functions
· Utilise toolsets (ie ERP workspaces or data transformation tools) to produce application interfaces for users
· Provide second-line support for support queries; getting to the root causes of issues and providing solutions and ways forward for improved future results
· Occasional out-of-hours support (approx. 1 week in 12) and managing upgrades and period-ends (once or twice a year)
· 3+ years of experience in System or Business Analysis or similar
· Worked with ERP or integrated systems
· Successful implementation of new processes and applications into wider business
· Quickly assimilates new knowledge, and comfortable using SQL to analyse user and system behaviour, highlighting problems and providing solutions
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844