Recruitment Solutions are currently recruiting for a Strategy & Engagement Manager for our client, an internationally recognised organisation based in Dover.
Salary: Up to £45,000 DOE
As a Strategy Manager, you will contribute to the growth of each of our business pillars and departments. By working on challenges and opportunities they face in being a critical part of the UKs national infrastructure. You’ll have an entrepreneurial mindset, project management and analytical skills. Have strong experience in leading multi-stakeholder projects. Along with having a methodical approach on solving complex problems and researching new opportunities. There is an incredible opportunity here for you to contribute in developing and leading on our mission of being one of the World’s greatest ports.
- You will support in the definition and development of the Corporate Plan and once defined, you will work with the teams in to ensure that we are able to build and successfully deliver it
- You will own end-to-end, cross-functional projects, including the development of the business cases, implementation and subsequent tracking and monitoring project success and ensuring effective communication to all relevant parties
- You will dive into operational and commercial problem-solving with the teams; being able to roll sleeves up and get stuck into potential solutions
- You will support the programme of delivery of the Corporate Plan through the workstreams to ensure all components are delivered on time.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years experience in business operations and strategy, in either management consultancy or in a relevant industry environment.
- Excellent skills in market analysis, financial modelling and business case development.
- Effective at managing complex, cross-functional projects.
- A great problem-solver and able to implement structure in a complex environment.
- Knowledge of data management, analytics and data science coupled with an understanding of how to support, use and exploit these capabilities.
- Consistent track record of managing multiple priorities
- Clean and confident communication skills both verbal and written
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844