Our client is currently recruiting for a strong administrator to join their operations team. This opportunity will suit an individual who relishes variety and who quickly learns, and adapts to, new tasks, working with a wide variety of people with different expertise.
This role is being offer on a Fixed term Maternity Cover contact for 12 months.
- To support the Operations Team by working in the appropriate area depending on workload, including Transport, Purchasing and Production Planning.
- When possible, to work with the sales team working towards achieving the team’s sales targets.
- To constantly gain valuable experience in a variety of activities within the team to benefit the operation of the team and the effectiveness of the division.
Transport cover to include:
- Invoicing of loads
- Advising loads to customers
- Assisting with the planning of loads
Purchasing cover to include:
- Weekly stock replenishment and non-stock ordering and progressing
- Sourcing and purchasing ad hoc requirements
- Promptly resolve invoice queries on own orders
- Non-production purchases, including factory, office and cleaning supplies
Production Planning cover to include:
- Works ordering processing
- Management of customers’ special product orders
- Mitrefinch personnel system maintenance and query resolution
Sales cover to include:
- Dealing with customer enquiries and providing quotations
- Processing orders
The successful candidate will have experience in from within a busy administration role, ideally with a manufacturing or logistics background. You will be well organised with excellent MS office skills.
Your own transport is essential due to the location of work.
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844