Recruitment Solutions are currently recruiting for a Project Co-ordinator for our client based in Folkestone.
The Project Co-ordinator ensures the smooth-running of multiple projects and to provide a fundamental link between client and creative team.
Initially this is a temporary role expected to last 2 months. The role will be remote and you will be provided with the relevant equipment to be able to work from home.
Working days: Full time or part time
Pay rate: £23,800 per annum
- End to end project management
- Booking external resources, ensuring clients and all members of Creative Team are informed at all times of project progress and that projects are delivered within agreed deadline and budget.
- Ensure optimum resource utilisation is maintained. Adhere to agreed schedules to uphold project profit margins.
- Costing additional work and monitoring costs
- Voiceover Bookings - Selecting VO artist show reels to match client brief; liaising with clients to agree their requirements and book recording sessions.
- Undertake other such duties as may be required to ensure the smooth running of all operations.
- Experience in client-facing project management
- Strong organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise multiple workflows
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- Knowledge of creative process
- Diplomacy and negotiation skills
- Ability to build and sustain good working relationships with colleagues, clients and suppliers
- Open and attentive listening skills
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, Google Doc, project management
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844