We are currently recruiting for an experienced Insurance Pricing Manager to join a rapidly growing and innovative Insurance business. This is a brand new opportunity within the company and a chance for someone to be responsible for the creating and delivering the business insurance pricing strategy. This is a key role in growing the Insurance Business by optimising the balance between price and volume across all sales channels.
Using your strong commercial acumen and background in insurance pricing, you will ensure the business pricing strategy is FCA complaint and this is understood throughout the entire business. Furthermore, you will also use your Excel and numeracy skills look for and create data to build and maintain dashboards that details pricing points, earnings/commissions across multiple channels and platforms.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Ability to work closely with underwriters and partners
- Strong knowledge of FCA regulations
- Spot trends and drive earnings
- The know how to present financial data to a non-financial audience
- Have a commercial mindset and deep understanding of the effective use of data insight and analysis to drive strategic decision making
- A strong knowledge of Excel – Pivots, VLOOKUPs, etc
- MUST have experience of working within a commercial insurance environment
This is a truly exciting opportunity to work with an evolving and exciting insurance business who are looking for the best to join their team.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, pension, onsite parking, cycle to work scheme, 25 days holiday, medical insurance plus many, many more exciting benefits.
Apply today and don’t miss out!
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844