Recruitment Solutions are currently recruiting for a Credit Controller for our client, a well respected solicitors in Herne Bay.
Working hours: 3 days a week 9am – 5pm
Salary: £12,600 per annum (FTE - £21,000)
The successful credit controller will be responsible for the efficient collection of outstanding monies from clients and assisting the Accounts team as required.
- Credit Control
- Liaise with fee earners on overdue bills, completing agreed actions and ensuring that accurate records are kept
- Send statements to clients and, if requested, summary of costs breakdown
- Send out reminder letters and seven day letters to clients; passing to Debt Recovery Manager for recovery where necessary
- Log cheques on arrival and notify relevant fee earners accordingly
- Process credit card payments and notify fee earner and Accounts team accordingly
- Client to office transfers
- Client to Client transfers
- Assist with calculating and administering instalment payments made by standing order
- Update the Debtors List and report to the Debt Recovery Manager on a regular basis
- In the absence of the Debt Recovery Manager, deal with the bills aged report
- Where required assist the Accounts department with day to day processing
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844