Recruitment Solutions are currently recruiting for a Multi Skilled Engineer for our client, a well-respected manufacturer in Ashford.
Working hours: Monday to Friday. Alternating weekly shifts 6am – 2pm/2pm – 10pm.
Salary: £43,500 per annum.
This roles duty include the preventative maintenance on filling machines, labeller’s and supporting equipment; as well responding to emergency machine break downs throughout the site; Involvement with installations and movements of existing machines; Overhaul and repair of machines and equipment. Ensuring machines and equipment on site are safe, working efficiently and fit for purpose
Essential Functions & Accountabilities:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of relevant health and safety legislation
- Experience of mechanical and pneumatic machinery
- Experience of working within an Engineering team in a high-volume manufacturing environment (preferably in the medical device or pharmaceutical industry).
- Experience of PLC equipment.
- Experience on a wide range of manufacturing and production machines.
- Good level of numeric, literate, verbal. Engineering reasoning and problem-solving abilities.
- IT literate.
- Level 3 qualification in an engineering discipline – desirable, or
- 2 years’ experience of working in a relevant manufacturing engineering environment.
This role will require shift work and may involve weekend and Bank Holiday work as required by the business.
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844