We are delighted to be supporting our client, based in Dover, who are recruiting for an experienced Medical Secretary to fulfil a 6 month FTC. Work within a busy, yet very friendly office environment and support the rest of the team with the workload.
Reporting into the Customer Service Manager, you will be required to provide secretarial services for Consultants and Practitioners.
A lovely opportunity working full-time, 37.5 hours a week, Mon – Fri, either 9am-5pm or 8am-4pm. Please note, experience of working within the medical industry as a Medical Secretary is essential. The hourly rate will be £9.97 per hour.
Furthermore, the role will also involve:
- Answering telephone queries and relaying messages to appropriate staff
- Provide secretarial services and legal requirements relating to clinical care
- Liaising with clinicians and stakeholders
- Working closely with outpatients, booking team, ward, endoscopy and reception team
- Liaising with medical insurers
- Raising invoices for professional fees, recording and providing accurate data
- Continuous updating of the chargeable spread sheet – EXCEL should be your friend
- Processing private referrals
- Creating patient case notes and maintaining record system
- Preparing clinic lists
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Maths and English (GCSE or equivalent) grade C or above
- STRONG experience as a medical secretary
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a medical environment
- Excellent working knowledge of Word/Excel/Outlook
Work for a very successful organisation within a very busy but friendly office.
Apply today and don’t miss out!
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844