Do you have excellent B2B and B2C product marketing experience? Are you vibrant, motivated and a forward-thinking candidate who can join an established team? Do you have strong visions and clear goals that you can share with team? Will you make a positive impact on creativity and productivity? Are you super passionate about defining product and brand vision? Can you manage the product lifecycle? Could you continually exceed growth by taking to market great and commercially viable products and services? If so please do read on ………………………….
Salary: Excellent salary and Benefits
All About the Role!
- Lead and develop product roadmaps for all products in conjunction with the management team, product professionals and relevant commercial and operational teams
- Achieve profitable growth across all product lines at P&L level
- Identify market research related to product strategy that yields insights to inform marketing strategy
- Champion competitive intelligence to recommend how products /brands can best compete and develop contingency plans to respond to market changes
- Work collaboratively with Technical and Operations teams to assess the feasibility of different product decisions and make recommendations based on financial impact and customer experience
- Develop and execute high impact go-to-market strategies to grow sales
- Work with internal and third-party agencies and freelancers to develop key messages and coordinate and implement campaign activity
- Write and edit copy for a range of promotional printed, digital and social content and collateral
- Ensure sales teams are briefed on activity and have all appropriate collateral to hand
- Develop and manage budgets and resources as required
- Carry out post-campaign analysis to report on KPI's and distribute learning's for future campaign
All About YOU!
- You must have a broad knowledge and experience across the marketing communications mix: advertising, PR. Events, digital, social, email marketing
- Ideally have 5+ years solid Product marketing experience
- Stakeholder management
- Must be able to manage time effectively and prioritise tasks
- Financial and commercial awareness
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to gather and analyse information
- Decision-making and problem solving
- Resourceful, confident and a positive can-do attitude
Do not delay in applying as we are holding interviews this coming week.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844