We are currently recruiting for a talented Marketing Consultant to provide support to the Commercial Director, based in the head office in Dover. You will lead and assist in the implementation and management of Marketing Campaigns for products and services.
You will be responsible for digital content, dealing with local press and managing the bespoke CRM systems. Possessing a strong working knowledge and understanding of Digital principles and techniques, you will support with all SEO and PPC campaigns.
Furthermore, the role will involve:
- Creating content for company website and social media channels
- Manage CRM systems ensuring all is up to date
- Managing campaign budgets, negotiating agency and campaign costs and managing the purchase order process and reconciliation
- Supporting other Marketing agencies in both SEO and PPC campaigns
- Email marketing campaigns – Mailchimp
- SEO keyword research and analysis
- Managing external design agencies relationships
The ideal Marketing Consultant will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience within a similar position
- Strong HTML/CSS skills
- Proficiency with Adobe programs such as Photoshop and InDesign
- Experience with web content programs such as Wordpress
- Good working knowledge of SEO principles and techniques
- Be a good team player
This is a really exciting opportunity for a Marketing Consultant who is happy to be the main point of contact for all marketing. You will be rewarded with a salary of between £22-25,000 depending on experience, plus pension and many more company benefits.
Apply today and don’t miss out!
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844