RSFL have the pleasure of working with a global manufacturing company situated North of the City of Canterbury, who have been trading in excess of 80 years. Offering a full design and manufacturing service to global organisations our client is accredited to AS9100 and are proud to be leading ledge manufactures.
As an experienced Category Manager, you will be responsible for all aspect of sourcing, tendering, category management & supplier relationship management associated with a designated range of category suppliers.
Shortlisted candidates will have:
- An Engineering or Business Management Degree
- CIPS qualification
- Previous Buying experience from within an engineering environment.
- Proven track record of cost savings and vendor performance improvement.
- Strong purchasing awareness and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of supply chain practices.
- Knowledge of world market opportunities and experience of MAPICS XA would be an advantage.
Our client is offering this role on a permanent basis and has a salary on offer of up to £50000 depending on qualifications and experience.
A full job description is available up on shortlisting.
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844