Recruitment Solutions (Folkestone) Ltd are now recruiting for an Experienced Tax Advisor our highly respectable and well know client in East Kent, based in their Canterbury Branch.
Key purpose of the role is to be responsible for all tax work including Income Tax and Capital Gains Tax. Advising clients on and completing tax returns for submission to the HMRC; preparing Trust Accounts, checking tax computations and arranging payments and managing the tax matters on Probate, Management and Trust files for our clients.
We are looking for someone from a Private Client background or Accountancy practice. Formal accountancy qualifications are not really required, provided you have solid tax knowledge and experience.
Full or part time considered with a Salary £35,000-40,000 based on full time equivalent
About the Role!
· Advise on and complete Tax Returns for submission to the HMRC
· Preparing Trust Accounts
· Checking tax computations and arranging payments
· Management and control of all tax matters on Probate, Management and Trust files.
· Agree clear objectives linked to the Firm’s business plan and participate in the performance management system, assessing performance and giving feedback as relevant.
· To have a personal development plan and evaluate the effect of training on achievement.
· Clearly identify the standards and systems required to continually improve our customer service
· To comply with all the Firm’s relevant policies and procedures
· To ensure confidentiality on all appropriate matters and recognise that any breach of this confidentiality will be treated very seriously.
Excellent benefits to include, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, BUPA, Pension, Perkbox and Discretionary Bonus Scheme
Regrettably, we are currently unable to consider any speculative CV’s, please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Daniella Challinor Pettit
Tel: 01303 220844