This is an exciting opportunity for a surveyor with broad commercial skills and strong background in estimating. The role will mean being out of the office for the majority of the working week on pre-arranged client meetings to assess their requirements and suitably advise, quantify and estimate.
The role requires good attention to detail, flexibility and the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team. Excellent verbal and written communication skills together with persistence and resilience are key success drivers. An ability to think quickly and clearly will be required.
Your clients will range from home owners to Industry and High Security establishments, protecting facilities and equipment. Our client currently seek a hard working professional to join and support our Sales team based in Ashford.
A good all round education and strong computer skills are crucial to carrying out duties efficiently and effectively. Excellent presentation, writing and communication skills will be required to deliver the aim of the role.
The role will be mainly travelling around the south east with the requirement to stay away as and when required.
Duties will include:
• Attending meetings with potential clients.
• Surveying sites.
• Advising clients of their needs.
• Maintaining client relations.
• Maintain the ECRM database
• Creation of opportunities through research and regular contact with current and potential clients.
• Perform other duties as reasonably requested by your manager, from time to time.
• Prepare sketches, maps and reports to enable the sales team to price for materials.
• Estimate labour and plant required for a project.
• Asses complaints / faults and recommend adjustments and repairs as appropriate.
• Ensure Company and Statutory Health and Safety requirements are met and maintained and all times.
In return you can expect working hours on Monday to Friday 8am – 1730, 21 days Holiday (rising with service) + 8 Bank holidays. Salary £38000 - £40000 DOE. Company car with P11d Benefits.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844