Stock Controller Folkestone
We are looking for an Experienced Stock Controller to join a creative distributions client based in their Folkestone HQ. The candidate must also have purchasing and excellent negotiation skills. This client has had great expansion over the last 10 years and they are extremely passionate about all things Creative. This is an exceptional opportunity to join our client in their next stage of their business growth development.
All About the Role!
• Running off stock reports
• Reporting to suppliers
• Managing and tracking orders taking appropriate action were needed such as chasing
• Investigating stock discrepancies
• Bulk ordering of stock lines where negotiation and pricing control is key
• Assisting creating seasonal sales including, obtaining best pricing from suppliers for special offer items
• EPOS maintenance and updates
All About You!
• Experienced stock controller
• Dedication to maintain accurate stock figures
• To be very Computer literate with strong Excel and Outlook skills
• Hands on attitude to solving problems
• Strong organisational skills
• Must be happy to split time between warehouse and office which can be hot/cold in seasonal changes
• Methodical and Efficient with Good analytical skills
• Good communication skills
• Driven to improve profit margins
• Creative passion
All About the Benefits!
Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm
Bonus twice a year
Please do not delay in send over in your CV today as we are interviewing over the next two week.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Daniella Challinor Pettit
Tel: 01303 220844