RSFL are working in behalf of a global manufacturing company who are in the process of expanding their UK operation. We are recruiting for a Site Services Engineer to join a modern Engineering Department.
The role will involve being the first to respond to site maintenance required on a day to day, weekly and monthly basis. This role is ideal for someone who has 2 – 4 years previous experience and seeking the next stage in their career. You will have a strong desire to peruse a long term career in Engineering.
Site Services Engineers ensure planned maintenance is carried out in an efficient and timely manner and they support all project related activities. This includes liaising with numerous contractors on a day to day basis to support and regulate activities on site. The Site Services Engineer will response to breakdowns, fault-find and repair site service related equipment such as: Steam boilers, RO plant, Sprinkler and Deluge systems, Chillers, HVAC and Tank Farm.
Working as part of a small team, you will execute maintenance procedures, prioritise all work in line with plant needs while ensuring that Health & Safety and Quality procedures are strictly followed.
The ideal candidate must have steam boiler experience and BOAS operator trained is preferred. The successful candidate will have an enthusiasm to drive continuous improvement and will have the ability to communicate at all levels.
• BOAS operator trained preferred but boiler operator training of any kind is a must. To understand implications of BG01, BG03 & BG04.
• Good level of IT is essential.
• Hazardous area awareness desirable.
• Asbestos awareness desirable.
• Working knowledge of Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
• Previous experience issuing and control of Permits-To-Work is desirable.
• Detailed experience of carrying out reactive, planned, preventative and predictive maintenance
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844