Recruitment Solutions (Folkestone) Limited, are looking for a talented SEO Executive to join a growing Marketing Team in Folkestone. Join a rapidly expanding company who are can offer fantastic career progression and opportunity within this role.
The position will require you to build the SEO and organic rankings, improve content marketing outreach and drive online sales. Working with the Marketing Manager, you will develop and implement the SEO strategies and tactics to grow the brand and drive traffic to the websites. This is very much a “hit the ground running” position therefore experience is essential.
The role will consist of the following duties:
- Develop SEO strategies
- SEO site audits
- Keyword Search
- Content planning, writing, editing and auditing
- Competitor research and analysis
- Onsite Optimisation
- Blogger research and outreach
- Backlink audits, link building and tracking
- Ensuring consistent high rankings in search engines through best practices SEO
- Deliver successful marketing campaigns from idea creation to execution
- Be a specialist in a variety of organic channels such as content creation- content curation – publicity – social media etc
- Work harmoniously with external agencies as well as with in-house teams to produce innovative content for websites and blog
- Work with management and senior staff to create exciting promotions
- Increase online conversion rates
This role would really suit an individual who is not afraid to “get their hands dirty”! A candidate who is hungry to succeed, wants to prove themselves and will work hard to achieve great things each day.
The candidate must have the following:
- Online Marketing Degree or equivalent/relevant qualifications
- Proven experience with online marketing/SEO/ecommerce
- A minimum of 2 years online marketing experience (ideally)
- Strong SEO copy writing skills
- Google analytics
- Leadpages/squeeze pages/conversion
- Ecommerce analysis/data
- Excellent communication skills
Package and Benefits:
You will receive a starting salary of up to £23,000 with 20 days holidays (28 days including bank holidays) which will increase by a day for every 2 years of service to a maximum of 25 days.
Pension will come into place as a works scheme in 2017.
Fantastic career progression – Apply today and don’t miss out. Be the SEO Genius that you want to be!
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844