Are you looking for a term time only position? Would you enjoy working within a School environment? Do you have experience as an Administrator and/or Receptionist? If the answer is yes then this is the perfect position for you!
This is a permanent position working 40 weeks per year, 37 hours per week. This is a full time, permanent position, commencing in September 2017.
- To be first point of contact and ensure smooth running of the Reception function
- Provide administrative support
- Answering of the telephone
- Word processing, spreadsheet administration record keeping and filing
- Production and circulation of reports and parental information
- Attend team meetings
- Be an experienced and effective administrator
- Keen eye for detail
- Have excellent communication skills at all levels
- Some experience of working within a similar environment is preferre
- Have a ‘Can do’ attitude and be able to work collaboratively within a team
You must be an experienced Administrator and/or Receptionist and due to the nature of the role, preference may be given to those with existing relevant experience within a school setting. Due to the nature of the position, the successful candidate will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service disclosure.
To apply for this exciting new opportunity, please don’t hesitate to send your most recent CV today. If you do not receive a reply from us within 72 hours, please accept your application as unsuccessful at this time.
Recruitment Solutions (Folkestone) Ltd believes in Equal Opportunities in employment for all. Our schools are committed to safeguarding children and young people.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844