We are looking for a skilled Reception and Administration Team Leader to join a very successful organisation, based on Ashford. Join a large, warm and friendly company and provide a sympathetic and professional service to users. This exciting opportunity will see you working across weekly set shifts from Monday to Sunday, 37.5 hours per week.
The role will require you to assist the Business Office Supervisor in the smooth and efficient running of the offices on a permanent basis. You will support teams in the absence of the Supervisor and Manager of the unit and be the direct point of contact to staff and service users.
Furthermore, the role will also involve:
· Ensuring all patients meet the necessary treatment criteria under insurance providers
· To ensure all Choose and Book notes are available for all clinics and hospitals
· Ensure all necessary testing and investigations are carried out
· Assist in any clerical duties to enable to the smooth running of the office
· Liaise with bookings team
· To assist nursing staff where possible
· Take an active role in the daily workings of the unit, including reception and ward areas
· Participate in staff appraisal processes
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
· MUST have experience within a medical administration environment
· Relevant supervisory or management certificate
· Relevant qualifications – ideally at least A-Level standard
· Strong IT skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Great organisational skills
· Ability to show sympathy and empathy
· Work well as part of a team yet be able to work well on their own
· Excellent communication skills
· Good work ethic
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a very well established company who are experiencing exciting growth and are looking to add to the team.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, on-site parking and excellent company benefits.
Apply today and don’t miss out!
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844