Real Time Analyst Contact Centre Ashford
Recruitment Solutions (Folkestone) Ltd are recruiting for a leading brand supplier in Ashford, they are looking for an experienced and talented Real Time Analyst. The purpose of the forecasting analyst role is to provide forecasts for all contact centre metrics to an agreed level of accuracy. You will provide forecasts to support short, medium and long term planning that may include but not be limited to volume, handling time, Grade of Service, FTE, staff attrition, and shrinkage and adherence.
You will work with scheduling and real-time analysts across the primary operational sites to deliver consistent practices and planning methodology, and proactively meet service goals for all contact centre channels.
All About the Role!
- Creation and maintenance of all contact centre forecasting models. Management of the forecasting modules within the WFM application. Responsible for the achievement of forecasting accuracy targets. General administration of data within the WFM tools and applications. Specific WFM forecast related reporting.
- To work with team from outside the contact centre (most commonly the finance teams) to ensure that contact centre planning and forecasting is aligned to budget. Impact assesses change and business initiatives to understand and communicate the potential effect on contact centre operations and budget.
- To undertake scenario planning and sensitivity analysis on contact centre plans. To maintain detailed information on historical forecasts and reasons for variance. Assumes and performs other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined here, but which are logically and properly inherent to the position
- Work within peer group to ensure that KPI’s and in particular service goal outcomes are maximised. Effectively use of operational knowledge to identify revenue, efficiency and service improvement opportunities.
- Support the Resource Planning Manager and Head of WFM by providing insight and fulfilling reporting requests. To work with other Contact Centre teams to create best practice workforce optimisation plans.
All About you!
- Strong planning and organisational skills with attention to detail. Previous experience of contact centre forecasting techniques and approaches is essential.
- Knowledge and experience of the Avaya telephony system and Verint WFM applications would be a distinct advantage. Ability to convey complex arguments in easily understood terms.
- Computer literacy: Highly competent user of Microsoft Office applications, specifically with advanced level Excel skills. Ability to work under pressure and manage competing priorities.
- Ability to handle ambiguity and make decisions with limited information, and have a highly analytical mind-set.
- Minimum GSCE maths grade (B). A-Level maths / statistics or equivalent would be an advantage, or comparable business experience in a statistics or finance based role.
Please apply today if you match the competencies required, this is a fantastic opportunity to work for a local high profile client.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Daniella Challinor Pettit
Tel: 01303 220844