Our client is a family-owned and run company, who have a portfolio of over 20,000 products. They are a fast-growing manufacturer, importer, distributor and wholesaler of products national and internationally.
Support the Quality Manager in delivering quality and compliance across all products; maintain an accurate and up to date product database and technical library, including new product lines, barcodes, weights, measures and pricing.
· Previous office administration experience
· Good standard of secondary/degree level education or proven numeracy skills and accuracy
· Computer literate, especially with Microsoft Office Excel and Access
· Excellent attention to detail and diligence
· Ability to efficiently prioritise and organise work
· Self-motivated, resilient and determined to succeed
· Friendly, pro-active and hard-working team member
In return you will receive:
· Salary £16000
· 37.5 hrs per week - Monday to Friday 0830 – 1700 hrs with 1 hr lunch break
· Pension scheme
· Life Insurance
· Childcare Vouchers
· Staff discountsTo apply please email your CV and covering letter via the apply now function and short listed candidates will be contacted.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844