Quality Compliance Officer Whitstable
We looking to recruit a Quality Compliance Officer for manufacturers based in Whistable, working on the shift patter of early and late shifts on rotation as detailed below.
The successful candidate will receive a full complement of training some of which will be accredited, and which if up taken successfully will lead to competitive salary increases. Good opportunities to progression into Senior Quality positions
All About the Role!
• Responsibility for checking each running job periodically to ensure the quality of the parts. You will that operators are aware of any on-going or potential problems with each particular job.
• Internal Audits – You will verify that the parts submitted by production are correct to drawing dimensionally and of a visually acceptable standard.
• Conforming Parts: You will ensure that all conforming parts are uncontaminated by non-conforming parts
• Reject Parts: The role will involve the removal to the quarantine area (with the approval of the Quality Manager) any work that is suspect, ensuring that such work is identified with correctly completed reject tickets.
• Calibration: bi-annually all appropriate gauges and measuring instruments.
• New Operators: Support the training of new employees in the use of all inspection equipment and to ensure standards of work are met
All About You!
• Ideally have experience in a quality role within a manufacturing environment.
• Ideally this will have been in a similar role although this is not essential as training will be provided. (However, non-quality experienced candidates who are fast learners from a manufacturing environment will be considered.)
• Ideally be TS Aware Be able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail At least a basic working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
• The role will involve working the Company shift pattern (rotating early/late shift )
Benefits: - Competitive Salary, Company Pension Scheme, Healthcare Scheme and career progression!
If you are interested in the role please apply in writing enclosing a CV, also include cover letter detailing your salary expectations and availability
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Daniella Challinor Pettit
Tel: 01303 220844