We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager, initially on a 6 month fixed term, for our global manufacturing client within the area. Working within the R&D Project Management Office, the position reports in to the Project Manager for Global Beauty Care and has become available as a result of an increased workload and continued success.
*Applicants must have FMCG experience*
In order to achieve the client objectives for organic growth, it is important that the New Product Development (NPD) is effectively and efficiently delivered, on time, in full and on cost. The role of Project Manager involves professional project management of new product launches and product changes for a portfolio of projects determined via a Stage Gate process.
You will also be required to lead cross functional teams in Europe and other international organisations and be responsible for overseeing multiple projects from initial feasibility through to launch implementation.
This role will include management of R&D and Supply Chain projects across the European organisations. **PLEASE NOTE, UK market experience is essential**.
Furthermore, the role will also involve, but not limited to:
· Overall responsibility for driving projects forward and for them to be delivered on time
· Facilitate the definition of project goals, objectives, scope, milestones and deliverables
· Ensuring full feasibility analyses (technical and business assessment) are conducted to include all aspects of the project
· Develop the full scale schedule and the subsequent management of the project against the schedule
· Change management and change control
· Manage smooth transition from project to on-going production, release meetings, including Quality department, to be held for all NPD
· Project evaluation, assessment and communications of results
· Work closely with UK and European supply chain, Marketing, Sales both Domestic and Export, Purchasing (GP & GMS) and IT teams
· Working closely with colleagues in European R&D team
· Liaise and update colleagues in both European and International sites
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
· Previous experience within a similar role
· Excellent project management experience
· Project Management certification: IPMA, APM, PMI, Prince 2, etc
· Experience within FMCG
· Ability to manage multiple projects
· Strong influencing skills
· Great communications skills
· Self-motivated and self sufficient
· Must hold a drivers licence
**Please note, UK and overseas travel will be required.**
This is a truly exciting opportunity to work with a fantastic organisation and to utilise your project management skills and make a huge impact.
Apply today and don’t miss out!
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844