A well-established company in Ashford with a reputation for supplying market leading products, are currently recruiting for a key member of staff to join a busy production planning and transport office.
An office based administration role that will take on the day to day administration from the start to finish. This role will encompass elements of Production Planning, Transport & Logistics & Accounts. You will be a good coordinator, forward thinker and an excellent problem solver, along with having strong communication skills, attention to detail and be able to work autonomously, preferably with knowledge of Crystal Reports and Microsoft products.
· Proven track record of working with multiple information streams, including document control & inter departmental communication ideally from within a manufacturing or production environment
· Excellent time management, due to the time dependant nature of contracts.
· numerate, with attention to detail
· You will be educated to a minimum of A level’s or equitant OR Qualified by experience.
· You will be a proficient user of MS packages including Excel.
· ITS ESSENTIAL THAT YOU HAVE A UK DRIVING LICENCE AND YOUR OWN CAR/MOTORBIKE
Interviews with the client will be held the 2nd week of January 2018.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844