Product Database Administrator
Our client is a family-owned and run company, who have a portfolio of over 20,000 products. They are a fast-growing manufacturer, importer, distributor and wholesaler of products national and internationally.
Working in both the warehouse and the office cross checking product barcodes, weights, measures, safety data, images and pricing prior to roll out of SAP software.
This is a temporary fixed term contract role, initially for 3 months. Immediate start expected.
· Previous office administration experience
· Proven numeracy skills and accuracy
· Computer literate, especially with Microsoft Office Excel
· Excellent attention to detail and diligence as role will be fairly repetitive
· Ability to efficiently prioritise and organise work
· Self-motivated, resilient and determined to succeed
· Friendly, pro-active and hard-working team member
· Experience with Pegasus Opera and/or SAP software
In return you will receive:
· Salary £18000 PR
· 37.5 hrs per week - Monday to Friday 0830 – 1700 hrs with 1 hr lunch break
· Pension scheme
· Life Insurance
· Childcare Vouchers
· Staff discounts
To apply please email your CV and covering letter via the apply now function and short listed candidates will be contacted.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844