Payroll, Workday, Novatime
An exceptional opportunity with a large corporate client for a Payroll Officer, which is being presented on a fixed term contract basis for 12 months.
Is this job for you;
- Payroll for 300+ employees (hourly and monthly paid)
- 12 month, full time – fixed term contract
- Payroll Officer, working within a busy HR department
- Experience of processing payroll procedures (new hires, leavers, sickness paperwork, overtime etc)
- Liaising with a third-party provider
- Collating data from both the time and attendance system
- Have working knowledge of current payroll legislation
- Eye for detail and accuracy with ability to spot and act upon any general payroll errors
- We are searching for an individual who is comfortable with technology/software, with strong Excel a must
- Advantageous would be any experience with Workday and Novatime which is the Time & Attendance system.
Additional experience that would be helpful:
This Payroll Officer role is positioned within a busy HR Department, where they receive regular visitors to the department from across the business, so soft skills are also important in terms of supporting low level HR functions and although this isn’t considered an important element of the role, if the successful candidate is happy to assist with basic recruitment (organising and perhaps sitting I on interviews, basic inductions, etc)
Any experience of managing an outsourcing payroll project could be helpful, although not considered essential, but this could be a great opportunity for the successful individual to gain some payroll project experience, enhancing your employability, going forward.
Our client is offering a favourable salary and attractive benefits which can be discussed on application.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844