Payroll, Pensions, Excel
Recruitment Solutions (Folkestone) Ltd; Finance Division are currently looking for an efficient Payroll Officer for a new position in the Ashford area.
Our client offers a fantastic package, as well as a competitive salary (negotiable depending on experience) This is a full-time, permanent role offering a salary of up to £22,500 per annum.
Working with this large company, you will be responsible for providing accurate payroll for around 4,000 staff, therefore previous experience is essential.
Example of Key Aspects of the role:
- Processing new tax codes, student loans and attachment of earnings orders
- Calculating Statutory Maternity Pay (SMP) and Statutory Sick Pay (SSP)
- Pension administration including sending and retrieving files from the pension provider
- Making BACS and same day payments
- Processing leavers and issuing P45s
- Submitting Real Time Information (RTI) to HMRC
- Reporting to government bodies and solicitors
Is this job for you?
- Previous experience of working within a busy Payroll department
- Experience of Auto-Enrolment and Pensions
- Excellent communication skills
- Relevant experience with Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of other reporting and finance packages may be advantageous
To apply for this new and exciting position, please don’t hesitate to forward your most up-to-date CV to Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844