We are currently recruiting for a local, established business based in Ashford who are looking for a key employee for a duel role.
This is a fulltime permanent role. The hours of work are Monday-Friday 9.00am to 17.30pm. The company offer 29 days holiday per year inclusive of bank holidays (rising with service), free parking and other benefits. You will be required to covering 2 areas of the business:
Payroll Assistant – 3 days a week.
- Managing a monthly payroll process for 250 PAYE staff
- Ensuring that all payroll data is inputted manually and accurately and in line with deadlines
- Assisting with the preparation of weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end reports
- Processing new starters
- Keeping the HR & Payroll database up to date with information such Maternity, Paternity, Adoption and sick pay.
Invoicing Assistant – 2 days a week
- Working on behalf of the accounts department you will be required to complete the invoicing process for the contracts department.
We will be shortlisting candidates who express the following attributes up on application:
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Possess a good work ethic along with a ``can do`` attitude
- Experience in Microsoft packages such as Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of the full payroll process.
- Manual payroll processing experience
This is a great opportunity to join a fun, friendly well established company as an Accounts and Payroll Assistant to assist a busy Finance department in all aspects of the accounts function.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844