Content and Presentation
- Keep information factual and to the point.
- You could entertain preparing a short and concise profile, introducing yourself and point out your experience relevant to the position you are applying for.
- Ensure you include accurate dates of employment defining your work history(start at the most recent date and work your way back chronologically).
- Use bullet points where possible – this makes the CV easier on the eye.
- Give examples where you can to describe your skills and experience: include a number of bullet points and include specific skills and experience relevant to you and the position you are applying for. These could be under a sub heading Key Skills.
- Be honest – you’ll have to talk through your CV at the interview.
- Keep the layout clean and organised.
- Always double check for spelling and grammatical errors!
- Include your hobbies and interests.
- It is not necessary to include any personal details about your immediate family.
Latest Job Posts
Grounds Maintenance Manager
Beckie Jones – Management Assistant