We are delighted to be supporting our client, based in Dover, who are recruiting for an experienced PA to support their CEO and Executive Directors, initially on a Temporary basis but with a view to going Permanent. This role will be a Monday at Friday position at 37.5 hours a week.
The role will require you to provide comprehensive administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer and Director of Business Development, Strategy & SIRO. Organising meetings, preparing and distributing papers and reports, taking minutes, initial actions and following up on actions to be undertaken by others. Co-ordinating and maintaining the central filing system.
Furthermore, the role will also involve:
· Corporate hospitality support
· Accurate record keeping
· Diary Management
· Answering general enquiries and requests from stakeholders over the phone and by email
· Creating reports and presentations using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· To perform any other duties that may be requested from time to time
· Organising meetings, associated paperwork and logistics
· Accurately taking minutes & actions at meetings
· Keep all filing and central files up to date
· Ensuring that all service levels are met for relevant clients and audited correctly
· Liaising in a professional manner with internal and external clients
· To provide secretarial support to the Board
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
· Proven experience within a PA position
· Strong administrative skills
· Excellent IT proficiency
· Be super organised
· Demonstrable minute taking skills
· Have a good work ethic
This is a really exciting opportunity to work with board level directors and stake holders.
Apply today and don’t miss out!
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844