An international manufacturing organisation in Ashford are looking for a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer, to join their manufacturing facility on a permanent basis.
The core function of this role will be to carry out a high standard of preventative maintenance in the production areas, ensuring all machines are safe and fit for purpose.
In addition to this, other responsibilities will include;
Fault finding, testing and the removal or adjustments of existing fittings, fixtures and parts
Work with and install single phase/ three phase electrical circuits. Undertake repairs and servicing to the highest standard.
This role is working Monday to Friday, rotating weekly shift of 0600 – 1400 & 1400-2200.
Essential experience & knowledge required:
· Current knowledge of relevant health and safety legislation.
· A background working within a hands on maintenance position within a highly regulated manufacturing environment.
· 17th edition qualification.
· Mechanical and electrical skills including Hydraulics and Pneumatics
· Knowledge and experience of PLC equipment
Excellent company benefit package and salary awaits the successful candidate.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844