We are delighted to be supporting our client, based in Margate, who are recruiting for an experienced Medical Secretary on a permanent basis working 37.5 hours a week.
Reporting into the Customer Service Manager, you will be required to provide secretarial services for Consultants and Practitioners.
Furthermore, the role will also involve:
- Answering telephone queries and relaying messages to appropriate staff
- Provide secretarial services and legal requirements relating to clinical care
- Liaising with clinicians and stakeholders
- Working closely with outpatients, booking team, ward, endoscopy and reception team
- Liaising with medical insurers
- Raising invoices for professional fees, recording and providing accurate data
- Continuous updating of the chargeable spread sheet – EXCEL should be your friend
- Processing private referrals
- Creating patient case notes and maintaining record system
- Preparing clinic lists
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Maths and English (GCSE or equivalent) grade C or above
- STRONG experience as a medical secretary
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a medical environment
- Excellent working knowledge of Word/Excel/Outlook
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary of upwards of £19,500+, depending on experience.
Apply today and don’t miss out!
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844