Medical Receptionist Administrator
We have a Mid-June start for a confident and competent Receptionist Administrator to join a busy GP surgery Folkestone. Ideally with medical experience and DBS, working on the 28.5 hour shift pattern below.
Hours: Tuesdays 08:00 - 16:00 / Wednesdays 08.30 – 15:00 / Thursdays 08:00 – 16:00 / Fridays 08.30 – 13:00
Start date: Mid – End June 2019
Hourly Rate: £8.50 per hour weekly pay + Holiday Pay
MUST have excellent admin and communication skills have, MUST be free to start this week and pick things up quickly with minimal training. MUST have high level of confidentiality and excellent people skills.
• Strong reception skills
• DBS – ideally
• High level of confidentiality and excellent people skills
• Previous Medical Admin experience
• Ability to show sympathy and empathy
• Have a strong telephone manner
• Be able to make bookings/appointments
• Support with general administrative duties
• Strong IT skills – Word, Excel EMIS
• Excellent organisational skills
Advantage to have audio typing and switch board experience with DBS.
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844