Mechanical Maintenance Engineer Sheffield
We looking to recruit an Experienced Multi-skilled Mechanical Maintenance Engineer who is flexible and enthusiastic to complement the existing team of highly skilled engineers and play a key role in supporting the business and helping it grow, for manufacturers based in Sheffield, working on the shift pattern of early and late shifts on rotation as detailed below.
Do you have 5 or more years’ experience in a Maintenance position, a bias to mechanical engineering, Knowledge and experience of clutches, gear boxes and presses and HNC, HND or similar. Have you over the years developed considerable skills, experience and knowledge in your field????
All About the Role!
You’ll be required to pre-empt any issues, you will have your eye on the ball and have fast reactions with regards to troubleshooting and halt production if need be. The role will include a full training package with salary increases in line with skills increases. This client offers a great pathway for progression into Trainee Setter up to Setter beyond.
· Carry out repairs on any and all equipment;
· Maximise plant availability through planned and preventative maintenance (PPM);
· Ensure that Health and Safety legislation and company policies are being complied with at all times;
· Able to provide and/or find pragmatic solutions to plant and equipment failure.
All About You!
*Quality matters to you; you pay great attention to detail
· 5 or more years’ experience in a Maintenance position;
· Required education: HNC, HND or similar
· Time served with a bias to mechanical engineering;
· Knowledge and experience of clutches, gear boxes and presses;
· Pragmatic and preventative approach to general engineering;
· Proven track record of site installation, repairs and fabrication work, ensuring as a priority
· Prepared to be hands on with a flexible approach;
· Act with a degree of finesse; Resourceful and solution focused; Good and effective communication skills;
· Knowledge of health and safety requirements pertaining to the safe operation of plant and equipment.
· The role will involve working the Company Shift Pattern - Happy work shifts 06:00 – 14:00 and then 13:50 – 22:20 (early finish Fridays)
Benefits: - Competitive Salary, Company Pension Scheme, Healthcare Scheme
If you are interested in the role please apply in writing enclosing a CV, also include cover letter detailing your salary expectations and availability
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Daniella Challinor Pettit
Tel: 01303 220844