We are delighted to be working with a well-established, global company, based in Folkestone, who are looking for a very talented Master Data Co-ordinator to cover a fixed term opportunity of up to 12 months. The role in essence is a data inputting and policing to check data integrity.
You will support the Senior Master Data Management Analyst in performing master data management for the company applications as well as identifying areas of master data weakness and suggesting methods of improvement to the business users.
The role will also see you perform duties in adherence to the department, company and auditing standards including Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) controls. You will need to perform business requests in accordance with SLAs. Where appropriate adherence to authorizations is leveraged to support business process.
Furthermore, the role will also involve:
· The co-ordination of the creation, maintenance and continuous improvement of master data to support Church & Dwight’s European Business.
· Implements MDM Practices, policies and standards adopted by the company.
· Problem solving SAP process issues- training can be given
· As part of the Global MDM team, support the master data requirements for the other company global operations
· To assist the Senior Master Data Management Analyst and work closely with the business functional groups to ensure that master data is analysed, controlled, entered and released into the business system in accordance with SLA’s.
· To complete feasibility analysis, using excel-based tools, to support the NPD process, as directed by the Senior Master Data Management Analyst
· Co-ordinate the capture of business data by the continuous improvement of master data forms, issuing these and training end users in their correct completion
· Identify areas of master data weakness and associated business process, suggest methods of improvement to the business users, under the guidance of the Senior Master Data Management Analyst
· To support the Senior Master Data Management Analyst when required, in performing routine duties to cover workload, vacation and sickness and travel requirements. There may be an occasional requirement for travel outside the UK in light of the European support nature of this role
· Complete local non MDM related duties as directed by the C&D UK/EU European Head of IT. These may involve travel between the C&D UK sites.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
· Experience with data management and entry into SAP or a similar business system
· At least 1-3 years of experience with master data management in an ERP system, preferably SAP
- Strong numerical ability as evidenced by qualifications (ideally ‘A’ level Maths at grade C or above) or equivalent work experience
· Basic understanding of CPG manufacturing process is an advantage
· Strong Problem solving skills
· Good communication skills
· Be a strong influencer and key decision maker
· Excellent knowledge of spreadsheets and word processing tools
· Demonstrably strong numeracy skills
· Full clean driving license
· French language skills would be an advantage
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, 24 days holiday plus 8 UK recognised bank holidays, Cash Health Plan, Employee Bonus Scheme and many more exciting company benefits.
Apply today, immediate start available for the right candidate!
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844