We are delighted to be working in partnership with our private sector client, based in Dover, who are searching for a talented Marketing Assistant, with proven experience. Work to encourage customer engagement with the company brand and strongly influence increased sales. The role includes B2B and B2C marketing within a variety of divisions.
This position will require an individual with 360 degree marketing experience and the ability to provide marketing and administrative support to the Business Development Director, specific responsibilities for Social Media.
A good knowledge and working experience of both offline/traditional marketing as well as online/digital marketing would be advantageous. You will be responsible for managing all online web content, social media activity and creating and developing marketing campaigns.
The role will involve, but not limited to:
· Managing and developing marketing campaigns
· Liaise with consultants to maintain and update website
· Work with the Business Development Director to manage the relationship with a large account
· Assist with a marketing and business plan
· Manage events, book venues and order/create relevant marketing collateral
· Support with all marketing events
· Create articles and promotional events, and manage all external PR
· Manage all social media content and activity
· Prepare online content for website and liaise with website design team
· Research and analysis
· Support with managing PPC
· Presenting data to board of Directors
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
· Marketing Degree or CIM qualification
· Must have experience within a marketing role
· Experience with both offline and online marketing
· Excellent content writing skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Must have own transport – on occasion travel may be required
This is a very rewarding position working in a stand-alone role. Take charge of all aspects of Marketing and really create a name for yourself.
You will be rewarded with a salary of up to £24,000, parking, health care benefits, pension plan plus many more.
Apply today and don’t miss out!
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844