Manufacturing / Workshop Assistants
RSFL are working in partnership with a local company and are recruiting for a number of Skilled Assembly Operatives for their busy timber manufacturing operation on a permanent basis.
This is a critical position within the manufacturing process, where you will be working as part of a large team who produce top quality products for both the commercial and private sectors.
The role requires excellent attention to detail, flexibility and the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team. The team are searching for enthusiastic, dynamic and experienced manufacturing personnel who want to produce the best quality products.
They are a fast paced, target driven manufacturing environment therefore it is essential that candidates are physically fit, motivated and willing to go that extra mile to get the job done!
Working hours are Monday to Thursday 8am – 545pm & Fridays 8am – 430am with every other Saturday 7am – 11am approx.
- Previous experience of working within a yard / workshop based environment.
- Hand tooling experience essential.
- Physically fit, self-motivated, disciplined, hardworking and willing to learn new skills.
- Numeracy and literacy skills.
- Good communication skills both written and spoken English is essential.
- 21 days holiday + Bank holiday’s - rising to 26 with service.
- Company pension
- Company sick pay (points based system)
- £19006 - Sarting Salary
YOUR OWN TRANSPORT IS ESSENTIAL
Please note: any applications received directly by the client will be forwarded to RSFL for initial review.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844