We are currently recruiting for an AAT qualified Management Accountant to join a very busy Finance office, based in Dover. The role will start as a temp to perm opportunity.
The role will see you managing 2 direct reports and in turn, you will report to the Finance Manager. You will be responsible for effectively managing the month end Management Accounts process and produce the Management Accounts to a high quality and in a timely manner.
The role will also require you to support the Financial Controller in various aspects of finance and supporting department managers with their budgets.
Furthermore, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring account records are maintained in accordance with statutory and other requirements – implement new procedures to achieve this
- Finalise monthly management accounts
- Perform monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Use SAGE based computer system
- Liaise with Board of Directors and stakeholders
- Ensure financial procedures are implemented correctly in all departments
- Hold monthly meetings with budget holders
- Provide financial forecasts and budgets
- Undertake staff appraisals
- Assist with audits and provide relevant information
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- AAT qualification
- Proven experience within a similar role, 3-5 years
- SAGE knowledge
- Proficient with EXCEL
- Passion for numbers
- Excellent communication skills
- Some managerial experience – not essential
You will be rewarded with an attractive salary of between £28-32,000 depending on experience, plus many more excellent company benefits.
**Please note, there will be a short, excel competency based test at interview.
Apply today and don’t miss out!
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844