We are currently recruiting on behalf of a global manufacturing company who are seeking a Maintenance and Facilities Technician to join their team.
The working week is Monday to Friday 0830 – 1630
You will be required to provide maintenance and facilities engineering support services to the large sites in Ashford, supporting an effective and efficient high standard of maintenance operations to ensure maximum productivity for a fast paced multi-site manufacturing operation.
YOU WILL HAVE:
· Intermediate skill in the use of Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
· Ability to read and understand technical documentation.
· Ability to prioritise and multi task.
· Ability to be a team player, as this role will require you to be involved in all aspects of the business.
· An understanding of workplace H&S laws and regulations and its application in an FM environment.
· Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
· Excellent communication skills.
· A good all-round physical fitness
· Educated to a minimum of GCSE level and recognised technical qualifications
· Must hold a valid UK Driving Licence.
· Qualified to the latest edition of the BS 7671, 17th or 18th Edition
· Experienced in previous maintenance and facilities engineering role in a busy manufacturing environment.
· Knowledge of medical device or pharmaceuticals production and facilities.
· An engineering background in either a mechanical or electrical discipline.
· Experience in the pharmaceutical industry or in a regulated FMCG/High Speed Packaging industry.
A competitive salary awaits the successful candidate along with an excellent benefits package including 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844