Machine Operator Whitstable
We looking to recruit a Machine Operator, for manufacturers based in Whistable, working on the shift patter of early and late shifts on rotation as detailed below.
We are looking for a candidate who will take pride in quality products leaving the production lines. Are you someone who fully knows their products and can trouble shoot and foresee any issues??
The role will include a full training package with salary increases in line with skills competencies. Good progression opportunities.
All About the Role!
• Produce household equipment and the items for the automotive industry
• Constantly and consistently watch the quality
• Report any issues with the equipment to the management team
• Ensure the facility hits its production targets
• Have a basic understanding of TS Certification
• Carry out regular quality inspection checks on products
• Ensure machines work at maximum capacity for the duration of your shift
All About You!
• Quality really matters to you and you pay great attention to detail
• Methodical & Systematic
• Good numeracy and literacy skills are important, in order to keep clear and precise records
• To be a great team player but can also be left to get on with things
• Take pride and ownership of products to ensure that customers get top quality products on time
Previous experience of a similar role within manufacturing would be an advantage.
Happy work shifts 06:00 - 14:00 and then 13:50 - 22:20 (early finish Fridays)
Benefits: - Competitive Salary, Company Pension Scheme, Healthcare Scheme
If you are interested in the role please apply in writing enclosing a CV, also include cover letter detailing your salary expectations and availability
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Daniella Challinor Pettit
Tel: 01303 220844