Our client is currently recruiting for an experience IT support Analyst to join their team in Ashford.
You will be required to provide 1st Level system support, maintenance and administration within the organisation’s computing environment. Perform onsite and remote analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex problems for end users. Along with recommending and implementing corrective solutions.
We are short listing candidates with the following skills and attributes:
- Good level of conversational and written English
- Scripting for automated deployments and managements tasks
- Excellent technical knowledge of PC desktop hardware and software, including MS Windows 7, MS Office suites and related products (Outlook, Excel, Word, Visio, Power Point, Project, etc), web browsers, and utility applications such as anti-virus, file management, desktop deployment and backup software.
- Extensive equipment support experience with laptops, desktops, mobile devices, etc.
- Familiarity with the principles of ITIL.
- Working technical knowledge of current protocols, operating systems, and standards.
- Excellent technical knowledge mobile devices (smart phones, tablets, etc).
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer information systems and/or 2-4 years equivalent work experience.
- Certifications in A+, Network+, MCDST, ITIL, etc preferred.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844