Logistics, Administration, Language
A great new opportunity with a global manufacturing company within the area for an:
International Logistics Co-ordinator.
Purpose of the role:
As International Logistics Co-ordinator, you will ensure, prepare and arrange the timely delivery of International and intercompany customers’ orders.
Hours of work and Salary:
You will be working 39 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
An exceptional salary is available together with attractive benefits.
What will you be doing?
- The International Logistics Co-ordinator works closely with the intercompany and export customer service teams to ensure orders are released on time and aligned to the correct date.
- Work with the supply planning and production planning teams to ensure the customer orders can be fulfilled on time.
- Work closely with the Stock Control & Materials Movement Co-ordinators to ensure the stock is available at the right time.
- Work closely with the 3PL teams on the processing of the outbound deliveries.
- Work on the production of export deliveries and process all export documentation.
- Facilitate the shipping of products from internal warehouse or a part 3PL to the customers’ delivery location.
- Arrange the release of stock on a FIFO basis (first in first out).
- Arrange transportation and orchestrate deliveries to meet customer demand with little to no delay, checking credit and quarantine status. If required to ship under quarantine, ensure that this is done in compliance with company procedures.
- Arrange production of all necessary shipping documentation including Shipping Notes, Dangerous Goods Notes, EUR1, ATR and Commercial Invoices,
- Continually review freight costs and transportation rates to keep costs down where possible.
- Streamline shipping and transportation processes, where possible.
- Arrange the return of stock from customers when needed and approved by management following company approved processes.
Skills & Knowledge
- We are looking for an individual with exceptional communication and influencing skills.
- Good professional knowledge of INCOterm if possible.
- Highly motivated with the ability to plan ahead and use initiative.
- Confident IT skills
- The ability to analyse and interpret data to make accurate and expedient decisions.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills and a proven ability in prioritising workload with the confident t work independently and to deadlines
- You will be commercially aware.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to build appropriate professional relationships with others.
- Analytical and numerate.
- Proactive solutions and problem solving abilities.
- A foreign language could be an advantage but not considered essential.
If you would like to be considered for the above and have the skills, knowledge and experience we are seeking, please email your CV to Heather@rsfl.co.uk and you will be contacted by return.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844